The General Assembly is the supreme authority of GCE Subsea. Each GCE Subsea partner and member has one seat in the general assembly.
GCE Subsea’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D and academic contributors. The board members have international expertise and extensive experience in their respective fields.
The board holds a high professional standard and has accumulated significant expertise on effective cluster management.
The GCE Subsea Board elected in April 2017:
- Jon Arve Sværen, VP, OneSubsea
- Tove Ormevik, Offshore Installation Manager Skarv SPFO, Aker BP
- Elin Sjødin Drange, Head of Business Development, Municipality of Bergen
- Mads Arild Eidem, Head of Section for Materials & Subsea Operations, DNV GL Bergen
- Lasse Ståløy, CEO, Radøygruppen
- Magnar Aaland, Managing Director, Advantec Group
- Silje Skarstein, Head of Services Norway, Aker Solutions
- Sissel Rogne, Managing Director, Institute of Marine Research
GCE Subsea is located on Coast Centre Base at Ågotnes and in Florø.
Kai Stoltz has joined GCE Subsea as Business Development Manager. Stoltz’s main tasks will be within the key strategic areas of...
It is a pleasure to welcome Statoil as a new industry partner in the GCE Subsea Cluster.
GCE Subsea CEO Forum er en årlig møteplass eksklusivt for ledere av bedrifter og organisasjoner som er tilknyttet subseaklyngen. I dette åttende CEO Forum blir hovedtema utviklingen, omstilling og mulighetene i bransjen.
Ordinært Årsmøte i GCE Subsea gjennomføres torsdag 19. april.