The General Assembly is the supreme authority of GCE Subsea. Each GCE Subsea partner and member has one seat in the general assembly.
GCE Subsea’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D and academic contributors. The board members have international expertise and extensive experience in their respective fields.
The board holds a high professional standard and has accumulated significant expertise on effective cluster management.
The GCE Subsea Board elected in April 2018:
- Jon Arve Sværen, VP, OneSubsea
- Tove Ormevik, Offshore Installation Manager Skarv SPFO, Aker BP
- Elin Sjødin Drange, Head of Business Development, Municipality of Bergen
- Mads Arild Eidem, Head of Section for Materials & Subsea Operations, DNV GL Bergen
- Lasse Ståløy, CEO, Radøygruppen
- Silje Skarstein, Head of Services Norway, Aker Solutions
- Geir Anton Johansen, Dean, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Steinar Matre, CEO, Westcon
GCE Subsea is located at Vitensenteret, on Coast Centre Base at Ågotnes and in Florø.
We are honored to learn that our cluster, as one of five nominees, are in the semifinal to receive the Siva award this year. We...
The sign of the times, future scenarios with superclusters and hairy goals were some of the themes presented and discussed duri...